21 May 2009

the wonderful Jacks!!!!!! their education and the perfect crime.





-One day i saw big great amberjacks in the Crete aquarium. I was with a friend of mine who was working there and as two amberjacks (of about 2okgr each one) approached us, she said to me "look at them their so gossipy fish!! i can't stand them, I feel like all the time they are talking about what I'm doing". It was true! They were looking like whispering to their "ears". So I laughed and started playing with the curious fish.
-Then one day as I was snorkeling for some photos in Chios I found them. The same reaction from the fishes. They come around me whispering to each other all the time. Nice opportunity for some photos I thought and I started flashing (photos 1 and 2).
-I showed the photos to another friend who likes spearfishing and he told me "Unfair fishes ! I've met them so many times and always,when they saw the spear they swam away without approaching me.". I'm lucky I thought, but everytime I meet amberjacks they come close to me and everytime George meets them,they run away!



No comments:

Post a Comment